1. Adams, Zoe. 2019. The relationship between implicit and explicit attitudes to British accents in enhancing the persuasiveness of children’s oral health campaigns. Linguistics Vanguard 5(1). 1-16.
2. Adams, Zoe. 2018. “I don’t know why man’s calling me family all of a sudden”: Address and reference terms in Grime music. Language and Communication 60. 11-27.
3. Adams, Zoe. 2016. Book note. Andrea Moll, Jamaican Creole goes web: Sociolinguistic styling and authenticity in a digital ‘yaad’. Amsterdam: John Benjamins, 2015. Pp. viii, 294. Hb. $158.
1. Adams, Zoe. 2017. The persuasiveness of British accents in enhancing parental self-efficacy towards children’s oral health. Language and Perception. Bern, Switzerland. September 2017.
2. Adams, Zoe. 2017. How implicit accent effects can influence the persuasiveness of children’s oral health interventions. Implicitness and Experimental Methods in Language Variation. Tokyo, Japan. August 2017.
3. Adams, Zoe. 2016. The persuasive effects of British accents in increasing the effectiveness of oral health interventions to reduce childhood dental caries. Experimental Approaches to the Production and Perception of Language Variation. Vienna, Austria. September 2016.
4. Adams, Zoe. 2016. The perception of British accents from an implicit and explicit perspective: A public health approach. European Health Psychology Society and British Psychological Society Division of Health Psychology Conference. Aberdeen, UK. August 2016.
1. “Music at the dentist”, QMUL Centre for Public Engagement, 2019 (£500).
2. “The persuasiveness of British accents: Enhancing parental self-efficacy towards children’s oral health behaviours”, QMUL Postgraduate Research Fund, 2015 (£2000).
3. “The intersection between sociolinguistics and dental public health” QMUL Life Sciences PhD studentship, 2014 (£48,212).
1. Adams, Zoe. 2018. Address terms in Grime. Linguistic Research Digest.
2. Adams, Zoe. 2017. Thought confidence in persuasion. The Decision Lab.
3. Adams, Zoe. 2017. The success of self-tracking: Does the Quantified Self lead to behaviour change? The Decision Lab.
©2019 by Zoe Katherine Adams. Proudly created with Wix.com